Over Two Centuries of Village Cricket
East Bridgford Cricket Club is one of the oldest clubs in the county and can trace its beginnings well back into the early 1800s. It is also the oldest organisation in the village after the Church of St Peter, the earliest record of a match being in the Nottingham Journal of 20th August 1814.
The club currently fields two Saturday XIs, which play in the Gunn & Moore South Notts League Divisions F and R.
Indoor pre-season practice takes place from early January till April at Trent Bridge. Cricketers of all ages and abilities, boys and girls, are most welcome to attend these sessions and to play for the club.
The current club officers are:
|Saturday 1st XI Captain:
|Saturday 2nd XI Captain:
Annual Report 2017
updated April 2017